Friday, July 24, 2009

Ahhhh . . . Sunset

So a week or so ago, the family took a road trip. We went and visited some of Bo's friends and then on our way home we stopped at Deep Creek to see if any fish were biting. It was a beautiful evening and since I had my AWESOME camera with me, I decided to snap a few Sunset pics.
The "Man of my Life"!!! I think I will have this framed!!!!

My Three Angels!!!!



I snapped these and then showed them to Bo. After I print a few he is going to try and paint one of them!!!! Love to all!!!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awesome pictuers. You must have a great new camera. Love those sun sets in Idaho. I would frame all of those Pictuers.


Love Mom and Dad

Michelle said...

Those look really great!!!

M-n-M said...

Wow those pictures are pretty great. I was thinking we need to get a bunch of us together and take all our kids to lava one evening - what do you think?

Lana said...

way cute pics!, next time have your daughter take one of you and bo.